EtnoBalans Dance Studio respects your right to privacy in the online world when you use our websites and communicate with us electronically. We take all necessary measures to ensure that the personal data you provide us with is secure.
Please note that:
1. The controller of your personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (Article 13(1) and (2)) is EtnoBalans Dance Studio, Magdalena Mak-Jeszka, Spenerstr. 36, 10 557 Berlin.
2. The personal data of the Client will be processed for the purpose of carrying out the dance courses, dance workshops and artistic projects for which the Client has subscribed, for the purpose of sending information concerning the workshops for which the Client is sending enquiries, for the purpose of sending information materials after the workshops and for the purpose of sending a newsletter (for Clients subscribed to the newsletter).
3. The Administrator processes and will process the following categories of your personal data: data to issue an invoice (NIP, address of the registered office, name of the company); data to send information concerning the workshops for which the client sends enquiries: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number; data to send information materials after the workshops: name, surname, e-mail address; data to send a newsletter (for Clients subscribing to the newsletter): name, e-mail address.
4. The personal data of the Client will be stored from the moment of applying for dance courses, dance workshops and artistic projects, sending an enquiry about the above or from the moment of their realization, until all necessary activities are completed, in particular those related to: answering the enquiries of Client related to the above events, sending e-mails of materials being an integral part of the workshops (not later than 7 days after the workshops), sending offers requested by the Client, sending a newsletter (provided that the Client has agreed to receive them).
5. The Client has the right to access the content of his or her data and the right to correct, delete, limit the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object. The Client has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if he or she considers that the processing of his or her personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016.
6. The personal data of the Client shall not be transferred to other entities.